Temporary construction fence / hot dipped galvanized temporary fencing for children
Temporary Fence Application
1>Security at construction sites
2>Protection from theft and accidents
3>Secure buidling area
4>Special Event crowd control
5>Crime&disaster scene security
Temporary Fence Features
1>Weather resistant and durable, and will last much longer;
2>The temporary fences are light and easy to handle, while being strong and robust at the same time;
3>The feet are removable which makes transportation and storage much easier and more efficient
Temporary Fence Specifications
1. Material: Low carbon steel wire, hot-dipped galvanized wire
2. Wire diameter: 3mm, 3.76mm, 4mm, 4.5mm...etc
3. Hole distance: 50x50mm, 75x75mm, 50x100mm, 75x100mm, 60x150mm,...etc
||first galvanized,pvc coated
||low carbon steel wire
||600x220x150mm or 580x245x130mm
The recommended foot design for our Budget Temp Fencing system is a fully encased concrete
foot with blow moulded UV stabilised HDPE plastic. This is a highly visible, durable and stable
product and can last up to 10 years. Cheaper alternatives have a half mould and concrete can be
subjected to damage and possibly leave marks on hard surfaces.
- Rough use
- Durability in harsh environments
- Easy connections with our fencing panels.
- Highly visibility - vivid orange colour.
- 29kg (± 1kg), 600mm long x 220mm wide x 150mm high.
- UV and anti-aging treatment to safety colour orange plastic.
360° welds to main elements of frame. 32mm O.D. vertical and horizontal pipes (2mm wall thickness).
2400mm long x 2100mm high with anti-climb mesh infill