358 mesh as known airport fence, prison fence, is a high-security mesh system widely used on high-security installations such as prisons and military sites. It has small apertures making it extremely difficult to cut the wires and near impossible to climb.
· 358 Fence Panels: Manufactured using 4mm wire welded at each intersection creating a strong and durable panel, the mesh aperture consists of a 76.2 x 12.7mm mesh spacing providing ultimate protection against climbing and cut-through with excellent see-through visibility!
· 358 Fence Posts: Square hollow section posts provide both strength and safety. Plastic post-tops prevent water ingress which can cause rust. Posts can be manufactured to suit the site, either to be concreted into the ground, Base plated for fixing to a concrete base, and/or cranked to receive another panel or for razor wire
· 358 Fence continuous clamp bar fixing: The most secure method of securing panels to posts. A continuous 40 x 6mm flat bar clamps the mesh panel to the post, using Galvanized M8 Bolts which pass through the posts and are secured from the inside of the fence by means of anti-vandal and tamper resistant Permanent Nut.
Surface Treatment: Electric galvanized then powder coating, Hot dip galvanized
Wire diameter: 3.0mm, 3.5mm, 4.0mm
Width: 2000mm, 2200mm, 2500mm
Height: 1000mm, 1200mm, 1500mm, 1800mm, 2000mm, 2200mm, 2400mm, 3000mm
Post height: 1400mm, 1600mm, 2000mm, 2300mm, 2500mm, 2800mm,3000mm, 3800mm
Post type: Square fence post 60*60*2/2.5mm, 80*80*2.5/3.0mm
Fitting: Flat bar, Metal clips
· Mesh Fencing for Tennis Courts
· Playground Fencing
· Rebound Fencing for Sports and Recreation Grounds
· Secure Mesh Fencing for Schools, Homes, and Residential Areas
· Mesh Fencing for Retail and Offices
· Security Fencing for Airports
· All Boundary Demarcation
· Low, Medium and High Security
· Mesh Fencing for Industrial Units and Warehousing
· Private Construction Site Fencing