The fence is constructed of steel for maximum longevity and strength, and craft to look like a traditionally wrought iron fence.
With a chemically bonded powder coated finish and zinc phosphate undercoat, a steel fence panel can outlast an aluminium panel even in harsh conditions.
Steel construction allows for longer panels without sag under weight or stress, which also allows for fewer post holes and less labour.
1, solid, durable, secure connections, structural
2, natural beauty: thick, of primitive simplicity, clear.
3, strong plasticity, can according to customer requirements, to build various specifications and models of the wrought iron fence.
4, installation is simple, is not limited by topography ups and downs, suitable for widespread use.
5, the price is more affordable
Railway fencing, highway fencing and site fencing.
1. Prevents Climbing: small openings mean no toe or finger hold for climbing attempts. No passing of tools or weapons through a fence.
2. Prevents Cutting: strong wire and welded joints make cutting very difficult. Small mesh size prohibits using large tools.
3. Destruction is prevented. Small mesh prevents the fence from brute force attacks and leverage is not allowed.
1. Baluster: on pallet or carton
2. Others: pearl cotton/bubble bag inner, outer carton
Material: hot dipped galvanized square tube
Black colour powder coated.
Another type of wrought fence: