Temporary Chain Link Fence USA
Top Fencing Co. Ltd diligently adheres to ASTM A123/A123M, ASTM F668, and ASTM F1043 standards, ensuring their temporary chain link fences are dependable, robust, and secure.
Making a temporary chain link fence is a straightforward process.
- Prepare materials: To start, gather steel wires, which will form the fence fabric.
- Weave wires: Using a machine, weave the steel wires together to create a diamond pattern.
- Cut to size: After weaving, cut the chain link fabric to the desired length and height.
- Add coating: Apply a protective coating, like zinc or PVC, to the fence fabric to make it more durable.
- Prepare posts: Get fence posts ready by cutting them to the right length and adding a coating.
- Attach fabric: Connect the chain link fabric to the fence posts using special ties or clips.
- Add braces: Choose from vertical, horizontal, or cross braces, and attach them to the fence for extra support.
Now you have a temporary chain link fence that is ready for installation in your chosen location.
Temporary chain link fences have various uses that are easy to understand. Some common applications include:
- Construction sites: These fences provide safety by enclosing the area and keeping unauthorized people out.
- Events: Temporary fences are great for organizing outdoor events like concerts, festivals, or sports games. They help control crowds and create designated areas.
- Home renovations: During a renovation, a temporary fence can protect your property and keep people safe from potential hazards.
- Gardens: Chain link fences can serve as a barrier to keep animals away from your garden or to separate different areas.
- Emergency situations: In natural disasters or accidents, temporary fences can secure the area and keep people safe.
These are just a few examples of how temporary chain link fences can be helpful in various situations.
|Tubing||Thickness of Tubing||Chain mesh aperture||Height||Width||Diameter /Gauge|
|1¼"(32mm)||14ga/2.00mm||2"x2"/(50mm x 50mm)||4ft/1220mm||12ft /3650mm||10ga/3.2mm|
|1⅜"(35mm)||14.5ga/1.90mm||2¼"x2¼"(57mmx57mm)||6ft/1820mm||8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 14ft||10.5ga/3.00mm|
|1½"(38mm)||15ga/1.80mm||2⅜"x2⅜"(60mmx60mm)||8ft/2420mm||8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 14ft||11ga/2.90mm|
|1⅗"(40mm)||15.5ga/1.70mm||2½"x2½"(63mmx63mm)||4ft/1220mm||8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 14ft||11.5ga/2.75mm|
|1⅝"(42mm)||16ga /1.6mm||2"x2"/(50mm x 50mm)||6ft/1820mm||8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 14ft||12ga /2.60mm|
|1⅞"(48mm)||16.5ga/1.50mm||2¼"x2¼"(57mmx57mm)||8ft/2420mm||8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 14ft||12.5ga/2.5mm|
|and so on||17ga1.42mm||2⅜"x2⅜"(60mmx60mm)||4ft/1220mm||8ft, 9ft, 10ft, 14ft||13ga/2.3m|
6x10 chain link fence panels
6x12 chain link fence panels
8x12 temporary fence panels
temporary fence stands Specifictions
|1||36" length x 30" width x 8" height / 914mm x 762mm x 203mm|
|2||36" length x 16" width x 8" height / 914mm x 406mm x 203mm|
|3||30" length x 18" width x 8" height / 762mm x 460mm x 203mm|
Temporary Chain Link Fene Clamps
2" clamps are commonly used in temporary chain link fencing for several reasons:
- Stability: The 2" size provides a secure and stable connection between the fence panels and the fence posts.
- Compatibility: 2" clamps are a standard size for chain link fencing and are compatible with a wide range of fence posts and panels.
- Ease of use: 2" clamps are easy to install and remove, making them ideal for temporary fencing applications where the fence needs to be set up and taken down frequently.
- Cost-effective: 2" clamps are a cost-effective solution for temporary fencing as they are readily available and relatively inexpensive.
|Thickness of Clips||General Standard 3.75mm-4.00mm (Available customized)|
|Finish||Hot dipped galvanized in zinc bath pool with a minimum zinc coating of 42 microns /300gram/SQM.|
|Bolts||Length available: 100mm / 60mm/40mm with a 10mm outer diameter|
|Nuts||15.9mm /17mm and so on (depending on customer requirements)|
|Center Distance||2" (50.8mm)|
|Packing||All components are packed in paper-made cartons (available assembled)|
Temporary chain link fences offer several benefits that are easy to understand. Some key advantages include:
- Affordable: These fences are cost-effective, making them an attractive choice for many situations.
- Easy to install: Setting up a construction chain link fence is quick and simple, which saves time and effort.
- Versatile: They are suitable for various purposes, such as construction sites, events, and home renovations.
- Durable: Made from strong materials, these fences can withstand different weather conditions and last for a long time.
- Secure: Temporary chain link fences provide a reliable barrier to keep people and animals out of specific areas.
- Portable: As they are easy to remove and relocate, you can use them in different places as needed.
These benefits make chain link fence panels are popular choice for many situations that require a flexible and dependable fencing solution.
Temporary Chain Link Fence Gates
In simpler terms, our chain link fence gates are great for securing construction sites, events, and public areas. We offer different types of gates, like pedestrian gates, gate panels, and vehicle gates, so you can pick the perfect one for your needs.
- Our pedestrian gates are built for regular use. They have a special weld for safety and painted joints for a nice look. They're made from strong, galvanized steel which makes them long-lasting and protected against rust and damage.
- The gate panels we provide work well with our temporary chain link fence system. They're easy to set up and can be moved as needed. These panels are also made from the same strong, galvanized steel, offering extra strength and protection from weather.
- For vehicle access, our vehicle gates are a secure choice. Just like all our gates, they're made from durable galvanized steel, making them resistant to rust and damage. They're simple to install and can be relocated when needed.
When you choose a chain link fence panels, consider your needs and the location. You have three main brace options: vertical, horizontal, and cross braces.
- First, a vertical brace adds strength and helps the fence stand up. This brace connects the top and bottom of the fence. It's excellent if you want a sturdy fence.
- Next, a horizontal brace allows for easy fence moving and removal. This brace sits on the fence's top part. It provides stability without requiring support posts everywhere.
- Finally, a cross brace supports both the up-and-down and side-to-side sections of the fence. This brace suits fences facing strong winds or other challenges.
Ultimately, the best brace for your temporary chain link fence depends on your needs and location. Talking to a fence expert can help you decide on the right brace for your situation.