Clear View Fence Panels is the ultimate heavy-duty welded mesh panel providing the highest degree of security with excellent see-through visibility. It has a toe and finger-proof profile. With a spacing specification of 75mm x 12.5mm, fingers and toes can't go through. Our anti-climb fence is perfect as a guarded fence system because of its exclusive thickness of anti-cutting materials. Its framework is powerful resistant, and hard to uninstall. With our excellent Clear View Fence Panels supply, clients can enjoy the most significant relaxation and secured protection from the inside of their own.
|Colours Case of Powder Coated 358 Fence Panels|
specification Clear View Fence Panels
Surface Finish Clear View Fence Panels
Available in a variety of finishes
1. Hot dipped galvanised Clear View Fence Panels
Hot-dip galvanising is the process of dipping fabricated steel in a bath of molten zinc to form a tightly bonded alloy coating that provides superior corrosion protection to steel.
Advantages of Hot Dip Galvanizing
More cost-effective for long term
Long service life
Corrosion-resistant - a protective coat of armour
Less inspection is required on job sites
Self-healing (scratches and cuts in the coating)
2. Electro-galvanized and Powder coated
Electric galvanising takes place before manufacturing the product. This generally results in a better appearance.
Powder coating is a dry finishing method in which electrically charged particles of pigmented resins are sprayed onto a product, making the product colourful. We can do powder coating based on the RAL colour card.
- Consideredworld'srld's most advanced fence
- Protection of a wall in an Invisible form
- Highly transparent / Unobtrusive
- Difficult to cut
- Difficult to climb
- 25-year life guarantee in a typical environment
- Defence rated 4 type fence
- Industrial / Commercial Sites
- Retail Complexes
- Medical Facilities
- Farm Houses
- Correctional Facilities
- Straightforward View Fence Panels housing Estates
- Residential homes and estates
- Clear Vu fencing is near impossible to climb, cut or saw through. This is because it is manufactured with small apertures.
- Visibility is virtually unobscured by the fencing, increasing the performance of CCTV surveillance and guarding.
- Available in a variety of different heights. (Custom sizes are manufactured based on volumes required.)
- V-Bends in the fencing create strength and rigidity.
- All components are manufactured and coated in-house, ensuring uniformity and quality assurance.
Specification Clear View Fence Panels
|Posts Section||Post Length||
|1800mm||2515mm||4.00mm||3.15mm||60 x 60 x 2mm||2400mm||4||16||33.00kgs||9.5kgs|
|2000mm||2515mm||4.00mm||3.15mm||60 x 60 x 2mm||2600mm||4||16||36.00kgs||10.20kgs|
|2200mm||2515mm||4.00mm||3.15mm||60 x 60 x 2mm||2800mm||4||16||40.00kgs||11.00kgs|
|2400mm||2515mm||4.00mm||3.15mm||60 x 60 x 2mm||3000mm||4||16||42.00kgs||12.00kgs|
|3000mm||2515mm||4.00mm||3.15mm||60 x 60 x 2mm||3600mm||5||20||51.00kgs||15.5kgs|
Packing Clear View Fence Panels Metal pallet with plastic frim, packing strips
Clear View Fence Panels Fence Panel and Fence Post