358 mesh fencing panels have finger-resistant apertures combined with 4mm wire diameter, providing a substantial barrier that is difficult to climb and penetrate. It is practically impossible to cut the wires on 358 using conventional bolt or wire-cutters.
- Stability: Due to 358 mesh fencing panels' rigidity and minimal wind resistance, the 358 fence is very stable, making it ideal for use with electronic alarms and when strain tension on end anchors cannot be achieved, such as rooftops and walkway protection.
- 358 mesh Fencing Panels With Good Viewing Visibility: Despite the small mesh aperture, the see-through characteristics of 358 remain unimpaired when viewed head-on and even at an angle to the fence. This is particularly important for transparent camera surveillance.
- Durability: 358 offers low maintenance, long life protection.
Specification 358 mesh fencing
|Panel Dimensions wire centre to wire centre||Mesh Configuration wire centre to wire centre||Wire diameter||Approx Panel Weight||Pallet Quantities||Galvanised Wire Panels (class D*) Standard Sizes||Galfan Coated Wire Panel (Class A**) Standard Sizes|
|2515 x 1207mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||27.2kg||50||Y||Y|
|2515 x 1270mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||28.6kg||50||Y||Y|
|2515 x 1829mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||41.1kg||25||Y||Y|
|2515 x 2134mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||47.8kg||25||Y||Y|
|2515 x 2438mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||54.6kg||25||Y||Y|
|2515 x 2705mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||60.6kg||25||Y||Y|
|2515 x 2997mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||67.1kg||20||Y||Y|
|2515 x 3302mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||73.9kg||20||Y|
|2515 x 4204mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||94.0kg||15||Y|
|2515 x 5207mm||76.2 x 12.7mm||3.95mm||116.4kg||10||Y|
358 Mesh Fencing Panels Panel Finish Options
- Standard Galvanised wire finish (typically 80-100g/m² of Zincprior to Welding / fabrication)
- Galfan wire finish (typically 275-300g/m2 of Zn/Al alloy before Welding / fabrication)
- All 358 mesh fencing panels can be offered with triple coat anti-corrosion architectural finish consisting of Galvanised / Galfan wire + ZincPhosphate pre-treatment + 100-micron Polyester coating to give long-lasting protection against the elements.