Pedestrian Barriers Also Called Crowd Control Barriers, Crowd Control Barricades have been designed for use at events, functions, music festivals or similar that need to accommodate a larger crowd. The flat feet feature on our Pedestrian Barriers (to prevent trip hazards) provides a quick and efficient solution in any situation where you need to divert patrons and the general public away from a designated area. Crowd Control Barriers are quick and easy to deploy on construction sites or events. They are designed to couple together with the next barrier using a fixed hook and loop on either side. No additional couplers are needed to join the barriers together. The versatile barriers are easy to stack, meaning they can be easily moved from site to site. Therefore, they can be banded and transported from location to location.
Pedestrian Barriers Foot Optional
- 1. Bridge foot base Pedestrian Barriers, provide the most stable prevention and control experience, mainly use grass, soft or bumpy ground, strong resistance is good for blocking and diverting crowds, most suitable in parades, rallies or concerts, sporting event plans, ideal for customers.
- 2. Flat-footed base Crowd Control Barrier with evenly distributed weight on flat feet, adding a rubber washer and two holes for each screw for easy fixing on the ground. The flat foot design reduces the risk of pedestrians tripping, and cars can easily roll on it without damaging the barricade, making it the best choice for planning crowd and traffic behaviour at special events or public places.
- 3. V type base Crowd Control Barrier, the bracket makes the system more stable and withstand the greater weight. The product is easier to move and easier to pack. It can be quickly combined into a solid barrier area to form an effective crowd control barrier.
1. Pedestrian Barriers For managing large crowds.
2. Easy to stack, easy to store and transport.
3. High quality, attractive and durable crowd control.
4. Interlocking steel barriers with a removable bridge or flat feet.
5. Powder coated cover for increased corrosion resistance.
6. Made of high-quality carbon steel, hot-dipped galvanized inside and out to ensure long-term weather resistance.
7. Unique interlocking hook design does not allow inline barricades to be pulled apart by the public, providing a more robust crowd control barrier.
8. Bridge legs are best suited for uneven surfaces or outdoors, providing maximum stability and resistance to crowds.
Specification Pedestrian Barriers
|Common sizes of Crowd Control Barrier|
|Panel length||2.5m, 2.2m, 2.0m|
|Panel height||1.2m, 1.1m, 1.0m|
|Frame OD.||38mm, 32mm, 25mm, etc.|
|Frame tube thickness||2.0mm, 1.5mm, 1.2mm|
|Infill pickets||25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm|
|Infill Picket thickness||1.5mm, 1.2mm, 1.0mm, 0.8mm|
|Spacing||100mm, 120mm, 150mm, 190mm & 200mm|
|Finish||Hot-dipped Galvanized, or painted, or powder coated|
|Feet||Detached Bridge Feet, Flat Base, Settled / type|
Pedestrian Barriers Production Process:
- 1> Material
- 2> Cutting
- 3> Welding
- 4> Glavanizing Or Powder Coating
- 5> Packing
- 6> Container loading