Feature 358 Prison Mesh
- 1. Anti-climbing - Due to the high-density mesh of the 358 prison mesh, it is impossible to grasp the hands and feet, which plays very good protection against climbing.
- 2. Anti-shear - the wire diameter is large, the mesh is dense, making the wire cut useless.
- 3. Beautiful appearance - the mesh surface is flat, and the perspective is higher.
|anti-climb fence topper||358 prison mesh anti-climb fence topper|
358 prison mesh Fence Panels: 2515 mm wide, flat, rigid, fully-welded mesh panels, constructed from 4 mm diameter steel vertical wires, set 75 mm apart welded to 4 mm dia. steel horizontal wires set 12.5 mm apart, giving its characteristic 75 x 12.5 x 4 mm mesh configuration. In imperial measurements, the mesh is 3-inch x 0.5-inch x 8 gauge, hence its name “358 fence”’.
|Height||Wire diameter||Mesh size||No. fixings||Post size||Post spacing|
358 Prison Mesh Package
- One> There is a piece of plastic film(with small bubbles), which can protect the first piece of panel destroyed by the metal pallet;
- 2> The panels are put one up, one down. And there is a piece of plastic film during each two panels
- Three> A metal corner is fixed at each corner of the panels, which can keep the panels stay together and immovable;
- 4> Metal Gaskets will protect the edges. The panels' plywood panels can protect the 358 prison mesh panels destroyed by the pallet above.
>An adhesion coating is applied to allow perfect adhesion with the polyester coating (min. 100 microns). >>Posts are polyester coated with a galvanized substrate following Euro norm 10147. >>Weld strength is 75% of the minimum tensile strength of the wire (tensile range 540-690 N/m²). >>this system combines an anti-climb and anti-cut fence with excellent visibility and resistance to vandalism. >> Extra-length 358 prison fence panels can be supplied for burying 300mm below ground to prevent burrowing.