chain link temporary fence It is also known as Temporary fencing, temporary fence panels, portable fence, Temp fence, temp fencing, and mobile fence. It consists of a chain-link panel, a round tube frame, plastic feet, stays, and clamps. This fence has a superior structure, globality, mobility, and excellent environmental suitability.
|Material||low carbon steel wire, Q195|
|carbon steel pipe, Q235|
|AU Standard Specification||
Frame pipe:32mm O.D.33.4mmO, D
(Hot dipped galvanizing) chain link temporary fence
Wire zinc coating
About 200g/m2(28 microns)
Pipe zinc coating
About 300g/m2(42 microns)
|Fence base||Hot dipped galvanizing sizes are suited to the pipe diameter.|
|Blow-molded plastic concrete feet||762mm*460mm|
|Package||On steel pallet|
Features chain temporary link fence
- 1). It can quickly and easily be installed without the need to disturb the surface area by digging holes or laying foundations.
- 2). Weather resistant and durable and will last much longer; The temporary fences are light and easy to handle while being robust at the same time;
- 3). The feet are removable, which makes transportation and storage much easier and more efficient
- 4). Easy to Erect - four meters a minute
Constructed from the heavy-gauge galvanized tube and welded mesh infill
Economical temp fence - can be used time after time
Delivered accompanied by forklift for easy distribution
Create a gate at any point on the perimeter
chain link temporary fence is Light and easy to handle
Fence Stands Types
Productive process Chain Link Temporary Fence
Pre-hot dip galvanized wire drawing--- cut wire and pipes ---wire weave---cut the corners of the mesh---Pre hot dip galvanized pipes welded—polish the welds—paint anti-rust epoxy—spray silver powder coat on each weld—stacking—the packaging
First: Chain link fence weaving:
Second: Weld the frame pipe:
Third: Tie the wire to the frame pipe:
Finally: Steel base feet powder coating :
- Q: Are you a trading company or a manufacturer?A: We are a factory in Anping County, Hebei province.
- Q: How long is your delivery time?A: Generally, it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. Or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, according to quantity.
- Q: Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra? A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free but do not pay the freight cost.