Temp fence consists of welded mesh panel, round tube frame(square tube frame), plastic feet and top connection. This kind of fence has a fine structure; the globality, mobility and environmental suitability are magnificent. The fence is easy to transport, dismantle easily, low cost. It has the advantage of one cost, many times used.
AS4687 Temp Fence Specification
|Temp Fence panel height x length||2.1x2.4m, 1.8x2.4m, etc|
|Wire diameter||3mm, 4mm|
|Welded mesh opening||60x150mm (popular), 75x75mm, 75x100mm, 60x75mm|
|Fence frame pipe||32mm (popular), 42mm, 48mm, etc|
|Fence pipe thickness||1.4mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm or 2mm|
suit for different outer diameter pipe
|Material||low carbon steel|
|Surface treatment||hot dipped galvanized|
|Fence base material||plastic temporary fence block with concrete inside|
|Fence base size||
|Temp Fence Panels Extra brace frame tube||32mm, 42mm or 48mm O.D|
OUTSTANDING BENEFITS OF Weld Mesh Temp Fence
- Our Temp Fence; One-person installation. The infill panel and fencing base are installed in a plug-in type with light-weight welded construction. It can be easily removed and mobile installed when necessary. This can be done by one person, at most two men.
- Quick access anywhere on site. There is no need to dig holes or lay foundations; removable and stable platy fencing feet can adapt cement or asphalt areas. The flexible isolation angle can rapid re-configuration of the construction area.
- Minimizes injuries by putting a higher security fence on sites. Quickly establish a fence for warning and cordoned off the hazardous area or preventing unauthorized entry.
- Limits risks of theft and vandalism on job sites. It is anti-climb to prevent thieves from entering and protect property from damage.
- Transparent worksite fence. Unlike temporary hoarding, welded infill panels are visible without any sight blocks.
- Complete temp fence system. Expect fence panels, platy stable fencing feet, p shaped top coupler, foot screw (as needed) and shade clothes; other you wanted hardware can be supplied.