Reno mattress dimensions structure as follows the one is made of double twisting mesh filled with stone. It is used to construct retaining walls of river and seashore protection.
reno mattress dimensions and size
|Mesh||80x100mm & 83x114mm||80x100mm & 83x114mm|
reno mattress dimensions
Material: galvanized wire, Galvan wire, Pvc coated wire
Hexagonal Weave: Straight twist, reverse twist, double direction twist. Galvanized after weaving, before weaving. Hot dipped galvanized, electro galvanized, or PVC coated.
Standards & Common Specifications:
Gabion basket is available in various specs, including wire thickness, opening size, box dimension and material grade. Consisting of hexagonal wire mesh, the gabion box is divided into cells with diagrams in 1 meter or 3ft intervals.
The diagram reinforces the structures of the gabion basket reno mattress dimensions.
We follow the significant international standard in our manufacturing process.
ASTM 975 Standards:
- Style 1 Galvanized wire as per ASTM A 641, class 3 soft temper
- Style 2 Same as style 1 with extra coating with PVC.
- Style 3 Zn-5Al or Zn-10Al coated wire as per ASTM A 856, also known as Galfan wire.
EN 10223-3 Standard:
- Galvanized wire meets EN 10244-2 and old BS 443
- Wire tensile strength is between 380N/mm2 and 550N/mm2 as per BS 1052.
Our Tolerance Standard:
- On the hexagonal double-twisted wire mesh, the size of the opening should not exceed +/-5%
- on the nominal dimension
Reno mattress is the ideal material for flood prevention and flood control in protecting and supporting seawalls, hillsides, road bridges, reservoirs and other civil engineering in the form of mesh containers filled with stones. Our reno mattress dimensions mesh available 80x100mm such as 1mx1mx1m