Airport Fence is mainly used in the airport for protection. The central and V panels are welded with 4.0mm/5.0mm low carbon steel wire. The surface treatment of our airport fence is galvanized + electrostatic polyester powder coated or galvanized + PVC coated. 600mm V-shaped square pipe connects the mesh panels at each 2.5m interval. A fence with concertina razor wire on top will be more secure. The Fence System benefits from variable wire spacings and three horizontal profiles, making it difficult to climb. The panels are 3 meters wide, reducing the number of posts required and making the Athena System a cost-effective solution.
•Commercial and Prestigious
•Schools, Parks and Recreation
Necessary of AirPort Wire Mesh Fence
There are many reasons why airport perimeter fencing is considered essential for airport security. Not only does it outline the boundaries, but the right airport perimeter fence will ensure the safety of those in and around the perimeter. A good fence is the first line of defense against security risks, so failure to install a compliant and durable fence can lead to additional security breaches.
As we've seen many times before, airport security breaches not only pose a risk to staff, passengers and visitors but can also lead to delays and disruptions at the very least - so investing in suitable airport fencing for you is certainly worth it. wire mesh fencing systems are a vital element of a building that ensures the safety of the public and the airport itself. And - with airport security breaches increasing every year - the range of practical benefits that the right perimeter fence can provide has never been more relevant.
|Mesh Opening||50x200mm,50x100mm,75x150mm,50x150mm & 50x50mm|
|Post style||square post, peach post,holland post& round post|
|Special size is available|
perimeter fencing requirements: a complex challenge
To understand the complexities associated with airport perimeter fencing requirements, it is also important to emphasize that several factors influence them.
- The physical size of the airport
- Local terrain
- Security level
- These are just a few of the almost endless variables that can affect airport perimeter fencing requirements
- 1. The fence has comparatively high overall strength and very apparent decorative effect;
- 2. The welding spots are firm enough against cutting;
- 3. High-grade plastic dipping with ten years guarantee rust resistance;
- 4. To install and disassemble easily. It can be reused. Can be adjusted according to the fencing needs;
- 5. Environmentally friendly products. It can be ultimately recyclable.