chain linked fence panels provide a versatile, portable, and durable solution for your temporary fencing needs. Commonly used in construction sites, events, and other areas requiring a secure barrier, these panels are made from high-quality materials and designed for easy installation. With a robust chain-link panel, sturdy round tube frame, and stable plastic feet, stays, and clamps, these fences offer unmatched adaptability and environmental compatibility, making them the ideal choice for a wide range of applications.
Chain linked fence panels find applications in various sectors due to their adaptability and ease of use. Some common applications include:
Construction Sites: Providing a secure perimeter around construction zones, protecting workers, equipment, and materials, and preventing unauthorized access.
Special Events: Offering crowd control and defining boundaries at concerts, festivals, sports events, and other large gatherings.
Residential Areas: Serving as temporary barriers during landscaping projects, pool installations, or property renovations.
Emergency and Disaster Relief: Establishing temporary enclosures or partitions in disaster-affected areas for rescue operations, first aid stations, or temporary shelters.
Road and Infrastructure Projects: Securing roadwork areas, utility installations, or maintenance projects, ensuring the safety of workers and the public.
Commercial and Industrial Sites: Providing temporary fencing for warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and storage yards to protect valuable assets and maintain site security.
Agricultural and Livestock Management: Creating temporary enclosures for livestock during events, grazing, or seasonal relocations.
Specifications chain linked fence panels
|chain link temporary fence /Construction Fence Panels Spec|
|Tubing||1¼"(32mm) 1⅜"(35mm) 1½"(38mm) 1⅗"(40mm) 1⅝"(42mm) 1⅞"(48mm)and so on|
|Thickness of Tubing||14ga/2.00mm 14.5ga/1.90mm 15ga/1.80mm 15.5ga/1.70mm 16ga /1.6mm 16.5ga/1.50mm 17ga1.42mm 18ga 1.22mm|
|Chain mesh aperture||2"x2"/(50mm x 50mm) 2¼"x2¼"(57mmx57mm) 2⅜"x2⅜"(60mmx60mm) 2½"x2½"(63mmx63mm)|
|Height||4ft/1220mm 6ft/1820mm 8ft/2420mm|
|Width||12ft /3650mm was wide acceptance by the market also 8ft 9ft, 10ft 14ft|
|Panels Size||6ft x 12ft ,8ft x 12ft, 4ft x 12ft and so on|
|Diameter /Gauge||10ga/3.2mm ,10.5ga/3.00mm ,11ga/2.90mm,11.5ga/2.75mm,12ga /2.60mm 12.5ga/2.5mm 13ga/2.3m|
|Base Optional 1||36" length x 30" width x 8"Height /914mmx762mmx203mm|
|Base Optional 2||36" length x 16" width x 8" Height /914mmx406mmx203mm|
|Base Optional 3||30" length x 18" width x 8" Height /762mm x460mm x203mm|
|Steel||Galvanized Steel Construction|
|Finish||Corrosion-Resistant Zinc Coating|
|Transport Packing||Metal pallet Wrapped with Plastic|
|HDG zinc thickness||14 microns 100gram/SQM 28 microns 200 gram/SQM 42 microns 300 gram/SQM and 84 microns 600 gram/SQM|
chain linked fence panels Productive process Production Process:
- Pre-hot dip galvanized wire drawing: The wire is drawn and coated with a layer of zinc to ensure durability and resistance to corrosion.
- Cutting wire and pipes: The galvanized wires and frame pipes are cut to the required lengths according to the specified dimensions.
- Wire weaving: The wires are carefully woven into a chain-link mesh pattern, ensuring uniformity and strength.
- Cutting the corners of the mesh: Excess wire is trimmed from the corners of the mesh to create a clean, finished look.
- Pre-hot dip galvanized pipes welding: The frame pipes are welded together, forming a strong and stable structure for the fence panel.
- Polishing the welds: The welds are polished to create a smooth surface and enhance the overall appearance of the fence.
- Painting anti-rust epoxy: An anti-rust epoxy is applied to the welded areas to protect against corrosion and ensure long-lasting performance.
- Spraying silver powder coat on each weld: A silver powder coat is applied to each weld, adding a layer of protection and improving the aesthetic appeal of the fence.
- Stacking: The completed fence panels are stacked together in preparation for shipping.
- Packaging: The stacked fence panels are carefully packaged, typically on a metal pallet wrapped with plastic, to ensure safe and secure transport to their destination.
First: Chain link fence weaving:
Second: Weld the frame pipe:
Third: Tie the wire to the frame pipe:
Finally: Steel base feet powder coating :