Commercial chain link fencing is becoming increasingly popular for various fencing needs due to its economical, durable, and low-maintenance nature. In this article, we will explore the applications, advantages, and key variables of commercial chain link fences, as well as discuss their specifications and guidelines.
- Light Commercial: Chain link fences are suitable for small businesses, parking lots, or other low-security requirements.
- Commercial: These fences are ideal for larger businesses, warehouses, and commercial properties.
- Industrial: Chain link fences are perfect for heavy industrial sites, high-security areas, or areas with heavy equipment and machinery.
Advantages Commercial Chain Link Fencing :
- Economical: Chain link fences are cost-effective compared to other fencing materials.
- Durable and long-lasting: These fences are made from sturdy materials, ensuring longevity.
- Low maintenance: Chain link fences require minimal upkeep, saving time and resources.
- Customizable: Available in various heights, gauges, colors, and coatings, chain link fences can be tailored to suit specific needs.
- Diameter and Wall Thickness of Galvanized Pipe: The pipe's diameter and wall thickness should be chosen according to the fence's application.
- Gauge of Wire: The wire gauge determines the fence's strength, with thicker wire providing increased durability.
- Size of Mesh: A smaller mesh size offers better security for the fence.
Chain link fences for commercial applications come in different materials, gauges, and diamond sizes. Below are some common specifications for light commercial and industrial fences.
Light Commercial Specifications:
- Tubing: Normally .080” to .095” (Schedule 20 Tubing/BSS) Wall Thickness
- Line Posts: 2 3/8” Diameter x .095” Wall Thickness
- Terminals/Gate Posts/Corner Posts: 2 7/8” Diameter x .095” Wall Thickness
- Top Rail: 1 5/8” Diameter x .080” Wall Thickness
- Chain Link Fence: Normally 11 Gauge Wire and 2” Diamond size
- Tubing: Normally Schedule 40 Wall Thickness for all Framework
- Line Posts: 2 3/8” Diameter
- Terminals/Gate Posts/Corner Posts: 2 7/8” Diameter
- Top Rail: 1 5/8” Diameter
- Chain Link Fence: Normally 9 Gauge Wire and 2” Diamond size
ASTM Standards Commercial Chain Link Fencing :
Our expert fencing technicians have extensive experience with ASTM standards and can install chain link fencing solutions for various applications, such as field enclosures, retention ponds, traditional security fencing, temporary fencing, and high-security barbed wire/razor ribbon fencing.
Commercial Chain Link Fencing Specifications
|Material||Galvanized or PVC-coated steel||Galvanized or PVC-coated steel|
|Tubing||.080” to .095” Wall Thickness (Schedule 20 Tubing/BSS)||Schedule 40 Wall Thickness for all Framework|
|Line Posts||2 3/8” Diameter x .095” Wall Thickness||2 3/8” Diameter|
|Terminals/Gate Posts/Corner Posts||2 7/8” Diameter x .095” Wall Thickness||2 7/8” Diameter|
|Top Rail||1 5/8” Diameter x .080” Wall Thickness||1 5/8” Diameter|
|Chain Link Fence||Normally 11 Gauge Wire and 2” Diamond size||Normally 9 Gauge Wire and 2” Diamond size|
Commercial chain link fencing offers numerous advantages and can be customized to suit various applications, making it a popular choice for businesses and industries alike. By understanding the key variables and specifications, you can make an informed decision when investing in a chain link fence for your property.