high security 358 mesh fencing, also known as " PRISON MESH "or "358 security fence", is a special fencing panel. ‘358' comes from its measurements of 3" x 0.5" x 8 gauge, which is approx. 76.2mm x 12.7mm x 4mm in metric. It is a professional structure combined with a steel framework coated with zinc or RAL colour powder.
Anti-climb fence panels are challenging to penetrate, with the small mesh aperture being effectively finger proof and extremely difficult to attack using conventional hand tools. 358 fences are recognised as one of the most difficult to break through the barrier because it is difficult to climb. It is called security fencing and high-strength fencing. 358 security fencing panel can be bent to enhance the aesthetic effect.
While 3510 Security Fencing has many of the attributes of 358 Security Fencing, its main strength is lighter. Using 3mm wire instead of 4mm allows even better visibility allowing a wider variety of applications. It’s lighter and cheaper, so it's ideal for commercial applications.
- Bridge anti-climb guarding & guard safety screening
- Psychiatric hospital security fencing
- Prison security fencing
- Factory machine guards
- Walkway security fencing
- Airport security fencing
- Shipping Port Security fencing
- Electrical sub-station fencing
- Gas pipelines high security 358 mesh fencing
- High security living area and private field fence.
|Anti-Climb Fence Panels||Anti-Climb Fence Panels With V fold|
Specification high security 358 mesh fencing
|Fence||Panel Size||Post Size||Post Height||Total Number of Fixings|
|Height||Height/Width||Length/Width/Thickness||Inters- 1 clamp||Corners-2 clamp|
|2.0||2007 × 2515||60×60×2.5mm||2700||7||14|
|2.4||2400 × 2515||60×60×2.5mm||3100||9||18|
|3.0||2997 × 2515||80×80×2.5mm||3800||11||22|
|3.3||3302 × 2515||80×80×2.5mm||4200||12||24|
|3.6||3607 × 2515||100×60×3mm||4500||13||26|
|3.6||3607 × 2515||100×100×3mm||4500||13||26|
|4.2||4204 × 2515||100×100×4mm||5200||15||30|
|4.5||4496 × 2515||100×100×5mm||5500||16||32|
|5.2||5207 × 2515||120×120×5mm||6200||18||36|
Feature of high security 358 mesh fencing
- 1. high security 358 mesh fencing; the close mesh means it is virtually impossible to climb. The close mesh also means that the fence is tough to cut with anything but power tools.
- 2. The panels are covered by a continuous heavyweight clamp bar, which offers no place for leverage to prise it off.
- 3. The system also has no removable fixings meaning that would-be intruders cannot remove panels.
- This system has good visibility and is also aesthetically pleasing.