|Place of Origin:||American ,Australia ,Canadan|
|Brand Name:||LNF-NZ temporary fencing|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 liner meter|
|Price:||8.88$ per liner meter|
|Packaging Details:||All metal Pallets|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||TT30% deposit balance 70% at sight of finished products|
|Supply Ability:||10000 liner meters|
TOPFENCE co made a series of temporary fencing as well related products such as 5 years no color fading base and fencing clamp
Our temporary fencing panels available hot dipped galvanized, powder coated as well pre-galvanized surface treatment anti-corrosion indifference of levels
1. This range of galvanized steel wire fence is easy to install, either in-ground or above-ground, without the need to dig holes or damage the landscaping on which the event is held.
2. Guaranteed long-term use without rusting
3. Allow repeated use, rental, or resale
4. 100% Australian standards compliant
5. The horizontal pipes of the temporary fence are smashed flat to withstand higher loads.
|Detail of Temporary Fence Panel|
|Panel Size(mm)||1800(H)*2100(L),1800(H)*2400(L), 2100(H)*2400(L)|
|Opening(mm)||50x100 / 50x150 / 50x200 /60*150 / 75x150|
|Wire Dia. (mm)||3 /3.5 /4 mm|
|Panel Frame(mm)||Φ32,Φ38 ,Φ42,Φ48 Thickness :1.2, 1.5, 1.6 ,1.8,2.0|
|Feet/Block||Plastic feet600*220*150 or steel feet|
|Clamp||Pitch 75mm or 100mm|
|Finished of Panel||hot-dipped galvanized, galvanized then Powder coated, galvanized material welded then paint welds|
|Note: The fence can be customized according to your required if an above specification is not satisfied with you.|
Surface Treatment Type
The powder material from AkzoNobel, Dupont, it can make strongly resist the corrosive and ultraviolet radiation. Double coating layer makes the fence long life more than 10years.
|Hot dipped galvanized||50g/m2||650g/m2|
Color range: you can choose what color you request
Other colors are available on request.
1) metal or plastic support feet.
2) steel clips.
3) fence stay.
4) shade cloth, if need.
1. Put the block on the ground
2. Put the panel on the block
3. Adjustable it and finished
You can contact us to get the detail installation guide
1.Each year export to 50000sets to Australia and NZ
|Steel Materials:||Q235||Base Materials:||HDPE|
|Base Finish:||BASF||Steel Finish:||Pr-galvanized Fully Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Mesh:||Not Less Than 75mm||Size:||2.1mx2.4m Mesh 60mm X 150mm Or Cusotmized|