AS/NZS standard OD 40mm tube temporary construction fence panels 2.1m height fully hot dipped galvanized

Basic Infomation
Place of Origin: American ,Australia ,Canadan
Brand Name: LNF-NZ temporary fencing
Certification: ASTM/AS4687-2007
Model Number: 60mm*150mm*2100mm*2400mm
Minimum Order Quantity: 500 liner meter
Price: 8.88$ per liner meter
Packaging Details: All metal Pallets
Delivery Time: 7 work days
Payment Terms: TT30% deposit balance 70% at sight of finished products
Supply Ability: 10000 liner meters

AS/NZS standard OD 40mm tube temporary construction fence panels 2.1m height fully hot dipped galvanized
 
 
Temporary Fence Panels
 
1. Material: low carbon steel
2. Treatment: electric galvanizing, hot-dipped galvanizing, Pvc coating.
3. Property: corrosion resistance, aging resistance, sunshine resistance, and weather resistance
 
 
Product advantage:
1, The fence has comparatively high overall strength and very apparent decorative effect;
2, The welding spots are firm enough against cutting;
3, High-grade plastic dipping with ten years guarantee rust resistance;
4, To install and disassemble easily. Can be reused. Can be adjusted according to the fencing needs;
5, Environmentally friendly products. Can be ultimately recyclable.
Packing detail:
Package or as each customer required. Normal packing export standard pallet packing or in bulk.
Delivery time:
We used the restocking-sell method, if the warehouse has, we may delivery in several days, or 25 days after receiving the deposit. It depends on the quantity ordered.
Min. Order:
If the productions are in our stock warehouse, no MOQ for production.
Order an HQ container, the price will be more favorable.
Popular size
Wire diameter
3.00-5.00mm
Mesh opening
60*150mm, 50*100mm, 75*100mm75*75mm, 50*50mm, 100*300mm
H*W(mm)
2100*2400,1800*2400,1800*2500,2100*2900,2100*3300
Frame (mm)
25OD, 32OD, 38OD, 42OD, 48OD
AS/NZS standard OD 40mm tube temporary construction fence panels 2.1m height fully hot dipped galvanized
Temporary Fence Base
 
1.Product Name: Temporary Fence Traffic Barrier Plastic Base
2.Color: Yellow, Blow, other colors can be customized.
3.Size:600mm*220mm*150mm,other size can be customized.
4.Weight: Usually 1.5kg/pcs, other weight can be customized.
5.MOQ:50Pcs.
6.Service Life:8-10Years.
7.Material: HDPE, Best Material.
8. Bearing temperature: -40°~50°C.
9.Application: Separation, Obstruction, Warning, Beautiful.Traffic road barrier, Umbrella base, Tempory Fence feet.

10.Payment Terms: Advance payment: 40% T/T for advance payment before production arrange Balance payment: The remaining 60% balance payment shall pay off to seller via T/T or Irrevocable L/C before the seller delivers the goods.
11.Delivery Time: Bulk Stock many types of pallets can be a direct sale at once, customized pallets maybe 10-30days according to the quantity.
12.Shipping: We can help you to find freight forwarder, or you can find your own freight forwarder.
 
AS/NZS standard OD 40mm tube temporary construction fence panels 2.1m height fully hot dipped galvanized
Temporary Fence Clamp
 
This fence clamps/fence clips usually used in connecting temporary fence. 
NB
Pitch
Thickness
Finish
Suit tube
25mm
75mm or 100mm
standard 3.75mm can make as your requirements
Hot dipped galvanized
32mm, 38mm, 42mm
 AS/NZS standard OD 40mm tube temporary construction fence panels 2.1m height fully hot dipped galvanized
tags: temporary fence stand

Contact Details
Frank.Zhang

Phone Number : 0086-15632868111

WhatsApp : 008615632868111