cattle panels for sale NSW
|Place of Origin:||American ,Australia ,Canadan|
|Brand Name:||LNF-Cattle Yard|
|Model Number:||1.6m 1.8m height 5 bar 6 bars|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||300 pcs|
|Price:||8.88$ per liner meter|
|Packaging Details:||All metal Pallets|
|Delivery Time:||7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||TT30% deposit balance 70% at sight of finished products|
|Supply Ability:||10000 liner meters|
|Item:||2100mm(L)x1800mm(H) Animal Cattle Panels||Finish:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Vertical Tube:||40x40mm 50x50mm 32OD 42OD||Color:||Silver|
|Ustage:||FArm,yard.house,sheep Yard,Agriculture Field||Size:||2.1x1.8|
|Tube Spec:||30x60mm,40x70mm,40x80mm,42x115mm||Wall Thick:||1.6mm 2.00mm|
cattle panels for sale NSW are ideal for use in several applications around the farm or ranch, from round pens to arenas to paddocks; these panels are a solid choice anywhere confinement is needed. cattle panels for sale NSW for sale feature single-piece vertical stays fitted through drilled rails to provide additional strength and structural integrity.
They are widely used to enclose and protect horses in farmland, paddocks, arenas, rodeo, stables, etc.
|Cold Zinc Painted||Polish Sharp and edge||Fully welded|
Specification of cattle panels for sale NSW
|cattle panels for sale NSW parameters|
|1. Material||Carbon steel|
|2. Pipe thickness||1.6mm - 1.8mm.|
|3. Pipe dimension||Three types ( round pipe, square pipe, oval pipe)
1)round pipe: 32mm; 42mm.
2)square pipe: 40mm × 40mm; 50mm × 50mm.
3)oval pipe: 30mm × 60mm; 40mm × 80mm; 50mm × 100mm; 40mm × 120mm.
|4. Panel size (H × L)||1.0m × 3.0m; 1.5 × 2.0m; 1.6m × 2.5m; 1.8m × 2.1m; 1.6m × 2.1m; 1.8m × 2.4m, 1.8m × 3.0m, etc.|
|5. Finish||hot-dipped galvanized, power painted, PVC coated.|
|6. Painted color||white, gray, orange, green, red, pink, etc.|
|7. Bars/Rails||Three rails, 4 rails, 5 rails, 6 rails, 7 rails. 1.8m high with 6 bars/rails or 1.6m high with 5 bars/rails, etc.|
|8. Packing||packed in steel pallet or bulk.|
|9. cattle panels for sale NSW Main markets||Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the US, European countries and Asian countries.|
1. Robust structure. cattle panels for sale in NSW are made from heavy-duty steel tubes. They are welded 360 degrees. The sturdy structure makes horse panels stable and not easy to break.
2. Corrosion-resistant and durable. The galvanized and painted coated surface makes the panels anti-corrosion & rust and long service life.
3. Easy assembly and disassembly. Horse panels are jointed with pin latches or chains. The J-legs and metal base enable horse panels to stand freely without digging holes in the ground or laying foundations.
4. Safety guarantee. The panels are galvanized and polished without sharp edges. Thereby, the panels will not cause injury to your horses.
5. Various shapes of tubes. Horse panel tubes are available in round tubes, square tubes and oval tubes of different sizes.
1. cattle panels for sale NSW totally Manual Welding (Professional welding)Best quality! Professional welders serve you! We focus on the quality of each product. Your yard system is only as strong as its weakest link(or weld). With any Top Fencing product, you can buy with confidence knowing each component is manufactured by a team of experienced fabricators equipped with the knowledge and understanding of the product' intended on-farm use. In addition, all equipment undergoes rigorous quality assurance checks before dispatch.
2. Short delivery time Industry-leading inventories are supported by full-scale fabrication, including sawing, shearing, forming, welding, punching, drilling, plasma cutting, burning, rolling and additional custom fabrication for specialized applications.
1. Round or square pens for enclosing horses and keeping predators out.
2. Temporary horse retreat for horses rest.
3. Equine arenas.
4. Horse stables.
5. Widely applied for protecting farm fields from wild animals or thieves.
Characters cattle panels for sale NSW
- 1. cattle panels for sale NSW is Portable: easy, fast to handle (set up, remove and put down), makes the fence panel very flexible.
- 2. Robust: the interlocking system makes the fence very stable; quality steel and fully welding make
- the panel stronger; heavy-duty and anti-broken; high zinc or PVC coated to make the fence
- 3. Environment Protection: connection with welded bracket lugs and joining pins; no need to dig
- holes or lay foundations. And it benefits grassland protection.
- 4. Livestock Protection: no sharp edge, very smooth welding spot finished
- 5. Cost-effective: cattle panels for sale NSW give your corral years of service and minimal maintenance at a low initial cost