zoo aviary mesh weld mesh and flexible rope mesh
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1x20gp container|
|Packaging Details:||Metal Pallet|
|Delivery Time:||15 days|
|Payment Terms:||D/P, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Materials:||Steel Pipes And Crimped Mesh||Treatment:||Powder Coated Or Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Color:||Available In Any RAL||MOQ:||1 X 20gp Container|
|Mesh:||25mm X 25mm X 2.00mm Wire||Customized:||Available|
Zoo Aviary Mesh
Black painting welded mesh as a cage for small birds.
2.1Weld Mesh Zoo Aviary
Welded wire mesh with a 1/2 by 1/2 inch opening is often made small bird aviary. Welded wire mesh with an aperture of 1/2" or 1/2" × 1" is strongly recommended. The mesh opening is the right size to keep the small or x-small birds in and allow sunshine and ventilation. Our aviary wire mesh is galvanized after welding, which maximally extends the lifetime. In addition, galvanized welded wire mesh is easy for cleaning and disinfection compared to the wooden aviary. Our aviary wire mesh for small birds can be used as zoo wire mesh enclosure or cages for confining lovebirds, small parakeets and parrots. What is more, a small aperture blocks predators out and ensures the safety of the inside dweller.
Welded mesh as small birds cages features safety and durability.
126.96.36.199-Advantage of Weld Mesh Zoo Aviary
- Galvanization after welding is superior to standing up with corrosion from feces and urine.
- Apertures of 1/2" × 1/2" or 1/2" × 1" are ideal for small or x-small pet birds.
- Blocking predators out for protection.
- Thick zinc coating and PVC coating are available.
- Lightweight and easy installation.
- Wire diameter: 0.7 mm, 0.8 mm.
- Aperture: 1/2 × 1/2 inch, 1/2 × 1 inch.
- Height: 36 inches, 48 inches.
- Length/roll: 16 ft. to 98 ft.
- Finish: galvanized after welding; PVC coated after galvanization.
- Color: black, white and black (only for PVC coated).
- Custom sizes are available on special orders.
|Item No.||Wire diameter||Aperture||Height||Length|
|A3616||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||914||36||5||16|
|A3633||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||914||36||10||33|
|A3698||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||914||36||30||98|
|A4816||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1220||48||5||16|
|A4833||0.7||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1220||48||10||33|
|A4898||0.8||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1220||48||30||98|
|A48164||0.8||12 × 12||1/2 × 1/2||1820||48||50||164|
|AL3616||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||914||36||5||16|
|AL3633||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||914||36||10||33|
|AL3698||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||914||36||30||98|
|SAL4816||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||1220||48||5||16|
|SAL4833||0.7||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||1220||48||10||33|
|SAL4898||0.8||12 × 25||1/2 × 1||1220||48||30||98|
188.8.131.52 RECOMMENDED SPECIFICATION
If you don't know what kinds of weld zoo aviary mesh you need, follow our customers' usual by specification maybe bring you some idea.
- One roll of stainless steel mesh 0.7 mm wire diameter, 1/2" × 1/2" aperture, 36" × 98 ft. for small birds.
- Some wire meshes strong enough for macaws and small enough that a parakeet could not escape, 3/4" × 3/4" opening need 4' in height and 200' in length.
- 1/2" × 1/2" mesh wire, 0.7 mm wire diameter, 914 mm height and 5 m length, the heaviest gauge for keeping African gray parrots.
- A mesh of 1" × 1/2" × 100' makes a fly cage for your love birds.
- A mesh 0.7 mm wire diameter can be used for small primates and other small mammals and raptors, and other birds.
- For small birds, 1220 mm height and ten lengths, 12 mm opening size, 0.7 mm wire diameter.
- Making cage for small birds with 0.8 mm wire diameter mesh, 12 mm opening, a roll of 1820 mm height × 55 m length.
- Fine stainless steel knitted wire mesh with 1/8" opening for small avian birds. Rolls are 100' long by 82" wide. Zoo mesh is manufactured using 0.11 stainless steel type 304 wire mesh.
- For small avian birds and muscular strength, one better mesh made by stainless steel wire 304, wire diameter: 1.5 mm, opening size: 30 mm × 30 mm.
- One roll is 1220 mm width × 5 m length, 0.7 mm wire diameter, 12 mm × 12 mm opening for a small bird.
- A small amount of mesh-like 1' × 48" bird mesh, 1 1/2 in. × 1 1/2 in. opening to build an outdoor aviary.
- Large enclosures for monkeys, capuchin and spider monkeys. A lightweight mesh for the roof. Each enclosure will be about 20 m × 10 m wide and 8 m in height.
2.2Flexible Stainless Steel Zoo Aviary Mesh
Stainless steel rope mesh is widely used in zoo animal enclosures, aviary zoo mesh. It is constructed based on stainless steel wire ropes that lie parallel in connected and reciprocally curved by stainless steel ferrules.
- Natural Stainless Steel material, no toxic material, higher environmental protection
- ExcellentFlexibilityy, higher break strength. ·
- breaking resistant force, most resisting rain, snow, hurricane.
- excellent flexible performance, virtually indestructible, most impacting-resistant ·
- Various specifications are available, and many experts supply help. ·
- Higher expansive views, Beautiful appearance, suitable for various animal exhibits.
184.108.40.206 Specification of Flexible Zoo Aviary Mesh
220.127.116.11 Stainless Steel Zoo Aviary Mesh Specification
Our stainless steel zoo aviary mesh available ferruled mesh and knotted mesh two types usually at the exact specification of wire thickness and mesh aperture the knotted woven mesh price is more expensive than ferrule mesh