Stainless steel zoo mesh is safety-certified, weather-resistant and highly durable and requires little or no maintenance, enclosures wire rope mesh is the ideal creative and functional alternative to fencing and bars, all over the world, increasing numbers of zoological gardens are using it as the resource of choice for new animal enclosures.
Stainless steel zoo enclosure mesh has been used mainly for monkey enclosures and aviaries, as the size and resilience of the mesh structure can be adjusted to suit any specific requirements simply by choosing wire ropes of the appropriate diameter, so, it is also suitable for other animals, it allows constructions of practically any shape and size.
Stainless steel zoo enclosure mesh is a leading material used to create lightweight and high strength structures, the features as below:
1. Flexible - a multifunctional material that can be used to design a plane surface or can be tensioned into three-dimensional forms.
2. Adaptable - stainless steel wire cable mesh has multiple applications including balustrades infill mesh, safety netting, zoological enclosures, tensile facades and art installations.
3. Tensile strength - The stainless steel wire rope has high load capacity and lightweight, can be designed for long distance.
4. Unique - Each mesh panel can be customized to meet specific project requirements for clients.
5. Less cost - Stainless steel are remarkably strong, provide high performance under severe environmental conditions, protect against corrosion and rust, can be used more than 30 years, almost no maintenance required.
6.100% Reusable - stainless steel is reusable, and no any pollution.