There are two types of stainless steel cable mesh: hand woven mesh and ferrule mesh.
Hand woven mesh is a kind of plain weave, each warp wire rope crosses alternately above and below each weft wire rope, warp and weft wire ropes generally have the same diameter.
Ferrule mesh is of the same physical properties with the handwoven mesh, the only difference is in the combination style, the stainless wire rope are combined by the ferrules which are made of the same grade stainless steel, the ferrule is divided into open ferrule and closed ferrule.
Material :304,316,316L etc
Wire diameter :1-4mm
Mesh size :20*20-300*300mm
Angle :60 degree-90 degree
Wire structure :7*7 or 7*19
Color :Silver, Black
Type:hand woven mesh or ferrule mesh
Stainless steel architectural cable mesh is a leading material used to create lightweight structures globally with the following advantages:
1. Flexible - can be used to design a plane surface or can be tensioned into three-dimensional forms, square, round, parallelogram, or irregular shapes, both can produced.
2. Adaptable- inox cable mesh has multiple applications including balustrades, safety netting, zoo enclosure mesh, aviary mesh, green wall mesh, helicopter mesh, deck mesh etc.
3. Tensile strength - designers can implement creative ideas over large distances due to the extremely high load capacity and low relative weight of stainless steel material, AISI 304 and 316 are the conmonly material
4. Unique - each net is designed and manufactured to meet your specific project requirements, the rope diameter, opening size and mesh size also can be customized.
5. Reduced maintenance cost - made from stainless steel, it's remarkably strong, provide high performance under severe environmental conditions, protect against corrosion and rust and require very little maintenance over the life of the product.
6. 100% Recyclable - stainless steel is 100% recyclable and loses none of its original physical properties in the process.
Stainless steel wire cable mesh applications:
Stainless steel knotted rope zoo mesh has diamond-shaped openings and high strength, which can protect visitors from being damaged. Therefore, visitors can enjoy the animals at a close distance free of danger. What's more, the mesh surface is very smooth, it can protect animals from being hurt.
The mesh size and opening size of stainless steel rope mesh can be modified. So it can provide enough space and create a natural environment for birds to make them live comfortably.
Green Wall Mesh
Stainless steel rope mesh is resistant to corrosion and rust even though it is exposed to sun directly. And it can make the green wall with green plants. Green wall can regulate the temperature of the building and it can protect the building wall.
The diamond-shaped holes make the stainless steel rope mesh have aesthetic appearance, so rope mesh can be used for decoration of building, such as ceiling and curtain wall.
Stainless steel rope mesh is also used for the balustrade of stair or balcony. It can make the stair grand, beautiful and safer.
Stainless steel rope mesh can ensure the safety of helicopters and passengers when it is used as the helideck mesh. It is installed around the helicopter landing deck.
Suspension Bridge Railing Protection Mesh
Stainless steel rope mesh is also mainly used in the suspension bridge railing. It can increase the safety performance of suspension bridges and ensure the safety of passers.