Anti-climb fence & anti-cut fence
Anti-climb fence & anti-cut fence is made from a strong welded mesh panel with a small mesh opening. The anti-climb fence is difficult to penetrate and attack using conventional hand tools. Has the features of anti-climbing and anti-cutting. The fence name 358 comes from its panel mesh opening 3" × 0.5" × 8 gauge - approximate to 76.2mm × 12.7mm × 4mm mesh opening.
As an anti-climb & anti-cut fence, a 358 fence
is designed with maximum security in mind. It is ideal for electronic alarm and detection systems, fencing in prisons, military sites and airports, industrial and commercial properties, warehouses, power plants, laboratories, secure hospitals, schools, parks, leisure and recreational areas. 358 fence will give them a long-lasting and secure perimeter protection with an attractive appearance. Generally, 3.60m height fence is used in schools, parks, leisure and recreational areas; 5.20 m height fence is widely used in prison and military establishments.
358 Anti-Climb mesh fence Features:
- Anti-climbing: more small openings, no toe or finger holds.
- Anti-cut: robust Wire aWireelded joints make cutting very difficult by bolt cutters and wire cutters.
- High strength welded at each intersection.
- Durable: covering Galvan and polymer powder coating ensure long service life.
- Mesh fencing is specially configured to provide maximum visibility, primarily used for emergency and electronic detection systems.
Anti-Climb Fence Panels Specification
Anti-climb fence panels are made of heavy mesh with a high level of security in width 2515mm and a height of 2007mm to 3302mm. Several panels can be installed on top of each other. This may be achieved with a total height of 6300mm.
358 mesh anti-climb fence panel size
- Mesh pattern: 76.2mm (3") × 12.7mm (0.5") resistance welded well at each intersection
- Wire diameter: 4mm horizontal Wire and vertical Wire.
- Weld strength: range 540-690 N/m2
- Surface treatment: 358 mesh fence panels made from Galvan Wire, PVC powder coating (Min. 100 microns), or PVC powder painting. It provides additional protection and increases the potential life span.
- Colors: Green RAL 6005, or Black RAL 9005.
- Installation: Overlapped 75mm minimum at each post (shown as the two following pictures below) for securing with slotted clamp bars and M8 diameter bolts.
358 fence panel with mesh size length 76.2mm
|ANTI-CLIMB FENCE PANELS SPECIFICATION
|Fence height m
||Panel size (Height × Width)
||Fence Post (Height × Size × Thick )
||Clamp Bar (Height × Width × Thick )
||Inter or corner Clamp No (PCS)
||2007mm ×60mm ×5.00mm
||7 or 14
||2400mm × 2515mm
||2400mm ×60mm ×5.00mm
||9 or 18
||2997mm ×80mm ×6.00mm
||11 or 22
||3302mm ×80mm ×6.00mm
||12 or 24
||13 or 26
||13 or 26
||4204mm × 2515mm
||5200mm ×100 ×100 × 4.0mm
||4204mm ×100mm × 8.00mm
||15 or 30
||4496mm × 2515mm
||5500mm × 100 ×100 × 5.0mm
||4496mm × 100mm ×8.00mm
||16 or 32
||18 or 36
- Anti Clim Fence Material: high-grade steel for maximum strength and rigidity.
- Post section: 80×60mm, 80×80mm or 120×60mm.
- Post Plate thickness: 2.5mm or 3.0mm.
- Finish: inside and outside galvanized (Min. 275 g/m2), subsequently covered with a polymer powder (Min. 60 microns).
- Colors: Green RAL 6005, or Black RAL 9005.
- Post cap: 80×60mm and 120×60mm post with metal caps, and 80×80mm post with a plastic cap.
- Metal clips and clamps are hot dips galvanized, then powder coating in green or black color.
358 security mesh panels package
358 high-security fences are packaged in a plastic film then stored and transported on wooden pallets. Each package is firmly attached to the pallet by a particular type of tape.
2D Anti-Climb Fence
These 2D anti-climb fence panels increase strength by 6mm vertical wire and additional 4mm wires at 152.4mm centers on the inside face. So it has double horizontal wires at 152.4mm centers. This structure makes the fence panel very rigid and has a higher level of strength and security than the standard 358 mesh fence. 2D Security Fencing is widely used for schools, industrial sites, infrastructure, and high-security areas.
|Green color powder coating 2D security fencing with 6mm vertical wire and 4mm double horizontal Wire
||Details of 2D security fencing panel installed on post
2D Anti-Climb Fence Panels Specification
358 Mesh opening: 76.2mm × 12.7mm welded at each intersection.
Horizontal wires: 4mm diameter at 12.7mm centers on the attack face, and intermittent 4mm double wires at 152.4mm centers on the inside face.
Vertical wires: 6mm diameter at 76.2mm centers.
The post has a single row of M8 threaded inserts that allow the panels to be fitted with specialized pressed steel brackets and are pitched at 2.55m centers.
Panel width, height, finish, fence post and clamps are the same as 358 mesh fence.
3D Anti-Climb Fence
The 3D Anti-Climb security fence is similar to the 358 mesh fence, and they are both made from 4.0mm wire in a 12.7×76.2mm mesh pattern. But 3D security fence enhanced its appearance with pressed horizontal 'V-shaped beams. It is a unique barrier solution that combines a high level of safety and aesthetic appearance. Usually, 3D security fencing is recommended for schools, recreational areas, hospitals, railways, ports, airports, warehouses, industrial facilities, or commercial.
3D anti-climb security fence mesh panel with a V beam installed on a post with a V beam and 3d fence panels enhanced its appearance with pressed horizontal 'V-shaped beams.
Specification Anti-Climb 3D Fence
|Table-2: 3D security fence system specifications
||Panel Size Height/Width
||Number of Beams
||Material and fixings
||2000 × 2515
||2400 × 2515
||3000 × 2515