358 Mesh Fence comes from its typical measurements 3" x 0.5" x 8 gauge, which equates to approx. 76.2mm x 12.7mm x 4mm in metric. That is why it is called 358 fences. It is a professional structure designed for high-security sites or areas combined with a steel framework. The surface treatment is a heavy zinc coating or RAL color Powder coating.
|Mesh||Wire Thickness||Surface Treatment||Panel Width||Height|
|Horizontal wire:3.0 ,3.5,
Vertical wire: 4.0mm
hot dipped galvanized
high-security mesh-- anti-clamp high-security mesh--anti-cut
358 mesh fence come with BTO22 Razor Wire
High-Security Mesh Panel Pro-sure 358 Fencing feature:
1. high-security fence, the close mesh means it is virtually impossible to climb.
2. The close mesh also means that the fence is tough to cut with anything but power tools.
3. the panels are covered by a continuous heavyweight clamp bar, which offers no place for leverage to prise it off.
4. The system also has no removable fixings meaning that would-be intruders cannot remove panels.
5. This system has good visibility and is also aesthetically pleasing.
The high-security wire fence is a very high-security product in the BMP fence series. We can see many nine high-security wire fences in the military zone, airport, prison, boundary wall, or other places that need very high security to protect. In Abuja, Nigeria, the government set up the clearvu fencing on the side of the road to function as a street barrier. In Mozambique, we can see the 358 wire fence is used as a boundary wall. South Africa also has a significant market of fences for protecting warehouse and mobile signal tower equipment. The United States also uses the 358 mesh everywhere that needs high-security protection.